Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped in a local gas station to get a drink, and I met this amazing employee. I paid for my drink, and told the employee to keep the change. The employee was so great full, they said they now had enough money to buy a small lunch. I ask if they were close to pay day, and their response was overwhelming. They were working to help pay utilities and other bills at home.???????? I had $5.00 on me, and I gave it to them to buy a better lunch. This person went straight to a co worker and offered to split a sandwich????❤ I don’t tell these experiences to pat myself of the back, I share them because it’s a positive experience, instead of the oh whoa is me news.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I stopped in a local gas station to get a drink, and I met this amazing employee. I paid for my drink, and told the employee to keep the change. The employee was so great full, they said they now had enough money to buy a small lunch. I ask if they were close to pay day, and their response was overwhelming. They were working to help pay utilities and other bills at home.???????? I had $5.00 on me, and I gave it to them to buy a better lunch. This person went straight to a co worker and offered to split a sandwich????❤ I don't tell these experiences to pat myself of the back, I share them because it's a positive experience, instead of the oh whoa is me news.
You found one of those rare nuggets when you know you did the right thing for the right person. I know where you're coming from, but I still think credit is due all around. Nice one my friend, today you and they have restored a little of my little faith in humanity

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
S'good to share goodness... we are bombarded with only the worst news.

So thank you, Tag, for sharing with us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts