Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got an Awesome surprise in the mail today,with some wicked cool stuff in it!!! can't wait for some warm weather to try out that pouch,been lookin at them for awhile now,the slingchucks are gonna take some practice i'm afraid but they look to be fun as well as the paracord frameless rig! Thank You so much my friend,this was especially welcome today when it was to cold to even think about shooting.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome Skarrd! I'm glad it reached you in one piece! I was actually wondering if it had arrived or not! That's great news my friend! There's some rubber ammo in there for some good indoor shooting! Happy Sling'n bro!
I was looking at the rubber ammo,great for indoors.where is it from?

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Awesome Skarrd! I'm glad it reached you in one piece! I was actually wondering if it had arrived or not! That's great news my friend! There's some rubber ammo in there for some good indoor shooting! Happy Sling'n bro!
I was looking at the rubber ammo,great for indoors.where is it from?
Hey Skarrd, I bought the ammo from amazon. They are actually used for paintball. They are a little pricey but well worth it. There are cheaper yellow versions, but I haven't had a chance to try them out.

https://www.amazon.com/RAP4-Count-Rubber-Training-Paintball/dp/B01LW8CQJB

The slingchux are held like this. Make sure the opening of the rings are facing towards the target. The white pieces on the rings help center the bands and also glow in the dark for low light shooting and for cool flippin action in the dark.

Twist and tweak! Happy sling'n bro!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh,ok that helps,we got some sunshine today I will give em another go.Thanks for the info on the rubber balls,i will be indoors for the next month or so as it gets to cold even in the garage.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts