Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone or does anyone belong to or know of sussex hunting forum as he as asked to purchase a slingshot fom me and do a reveiw on his forum.http://www.sussexhuntingforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=493.
Im not aiming to lure people away to this forum just wondered if anyone knew who it was.
hi i am member of the sussex hunting forum. (aka ferretman.) what would you like to know..i dont know the person that well but he seems to know about slingshots/catapults. well more then me anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote name='shot in the foot' date='26 August 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1282824747' post='22169']
ive just had a look at it they done seem to be much going on the site, I will ask the lads on my hunting site who he is, jeff

hello mate what is your hunting site called i am always looking for hunting sites. as you can learn alot from them.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
[

hello mate what is your hunting site called i am always looking for hunting sites. as you can learn alot from them.
[/quote]

sorry mate there is a long waiting list to get on, I only allow 50 members at a time, that way its easyer to find out whos who, and no anties will be able to get on and reck the site, my son has been waiting 3 months to join, jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
[/quote]

sorry mate there is a long waiting list to get on, I only allow 50 members at a time, that way its easyer to find out whos who, and no anties will be able to get on and reck the site, my son has been waiting 3 months to join, jeff
[/quote]

well if your son been waiting 3 months to join then i guess i have a very long time to wait. thanks anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.