Slingshots Forum banner

SWOPFS & OPFSWF

3K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  Island made 
#1 ·
Good morning friends! I finished up two opfs variants this week. First is a SWOPFS made from stainless and bronze. This is my first time making the design, but it won’t be the last! This is anamazing feeling and shooting design. This one is going to our good friend Monroe!
Brown Wood Wood stain Trunk Plank
Insect Wood Flooring Hardwood Road surface
Wood Hand tool Eyewear Paint brush Hardwood
Brown Table Wood Floor Flooring
Hand People in nature Finger Gesture Thumb
Product Font Tableware Drinkware Kitchen utensil
second is just a fun build
:)
this is the OPFS wide fork. I came up with this last year because I LOVE the opfs but I do prefer shooting a gapper, just because I’m a butterfly shooter and with Pfs I have to hold under my target a bit when shooting. So this design is just an opfs with wider forks. The one is constructed from came g10 with the swells being made from blaze orange g10 and African ebony wood.
Plant Gesture Tool Grass Finger
Plant Botany People in nature Terrestrial plant Grass
Plant Leaf Flower Terrestrial plant Fruit
Neck Sleeve Gesture Collar Elbow
thanks for looking slingers! and have a great weekend.

See less See more
#4 ·
WOW! Completely speechless!!! Absolutely beautiful and extremely awesome craftsmanship. Shane, I can not thank you enough my good friend.

I recently had the idea that the SWOPFS in stainless steel and brass would be amazing and Shane took the ball and ran with it and knocked it out of the park. I'm anxious to get this in my hand but hope Shane will take the time to shoot it before sending it.

The wide gap OPFS is amazing too. I love the camo layered core and the orange/black palm swells give it a touch of a hunter's classic look. Beautiful work and an awesome design too!

Thank you so much for taking on the SWOPFS project and will be forever grateful not only the frame but the friendship and brotherhood that has come from this experience. Through conversation, Shane and I have discovered many common interests with other hobbies.

#8 ·
WOW! Completely speechless!!! Absolutely beautiful and extremely awesome craftsmanship. Shane, I can not thank you enough my good friend.

I recently had the idea that the SWOPFS in stainless steel and brass would be amazing and Shane took the ball and ran with it and knocked it out of the park. I'm anxious to get this in my hand but hope Shane will take the time to shoot it before sending it.

The wide gap OPFS is amazing too. I love the camo layered core and the orange/black palm swells give it a touch of a hunter's classic look. Beautiful work and an awesome design too!

Thank you so much for taking on the SWOPFS project and will be forever grateful not only the frame but the friendship and brotherhood that has come from this experience. Through conversation, Shane and I have discovered many common interests with other hobbies.
Your too kind my friend! And thank you for making this incredible frame design available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.