Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Panda... with a slingshot?!?
825 Posts
I'm starting to get into swords. Well, I'm becoming almost obsessed about them.
I've ordered my own and it will arrive on Tuesday hopefully.
But anyway, if you have a sword to show off, do it here. I look forward to seeing some.

Here is the one I have bought (pic off the seller website)

PandaMan

·
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Panda it will be much useful if you in London these days ......
Haha... Yes it would be useful. I live in a small town about 45 miles north of London so I doubt we'll get any rioting here.

This sword is the beginning of the "In case of ZOMBIES" collection.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
a few of mine and my girl's

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
a few more

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
and a few more, that pretty much covers the ones I have pics of....about that many more I dont

·
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow! Nice collection. My favourites are the chinese war sword and the claymore.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I've been collecting for over 30yrs now, wish I still had all that I owned at one time but I doubt my house is big enough.....

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Yeah that is hard to say, but I'ld have to say it's one that I don't have a picture of, it's the only custom sword I've ever commissioned a 15th century Polish saber.

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
I think your Kriss is great looking, but you have a better looking one where your photos are stored.

Wayne

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
The Krises are my girls, the one I posted before is a newly made one the one pictured in this post is about 100 yrs old

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice collection of swords and axes. I am digging the Kris the pinuti the most though. Being an FMA practitioner the kris and pinuti has sentimental value to me, but I say that with most blades I am practicing with at the time. Harpersgrace, you need to add a barong to your collection.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Nice collection of swords and axes. I am digging the Kris the pinuti the most though. Being an FMA practitioner the kris and pinuti has sentimental value to me, but I say that with most blades I am practicing with at the time. Harpersgrace, you need to add a barong to your collection.
One of these days I'm sure I'll have one but haven't been buying much in the last year or so things are just too tight...

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Thanks, they have been my one extravagance through my life, I've been tempted to sell afew off from time to time but just cant bring myself to do it, so I guess they will be with me till the end.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Swords! I had photos of my collection that I posted on facebook earlier this year, I'll see if I can find them and post here.

-Restita

1 - 20 of 23 Posts