Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found another scrap of the Baltic birch plywood, (9 laminations, 1/2 in thick), so what to do make another Chalice, the pattern was laying on the bench, why not, used truck bed liner paint finish for super grip finish, red theraband tubes for power plant, gave the tabs a drop of contact cement before tying them on, works well and is very stout, lead lobbing is fun, nuts too. Here ya go. Hand tool Font Tool Eyewear Bumper
Body jewelry Font Jewellery Symbol Religious item

Attachments

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,168 Posts
Never thought I'd see you making a chalice, Bugar!... Nice.
I dont believe there's anyone who hasn't made a chalice at least once.
Wrong...........I haven't yet......but I'm gonna ! Great pattern, big thanks to @Dayhiker for so freely sharing it. I just just need MORE TIME IN MY DAYS, either that, or retirement would work just fine as well, LOL.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blue Raja, here's some pics of my tab making, I just cut my strips of leather, fold it over and poke. Couple holes with leather punch, like the pic, then cut to size while you hold the fold over the fork angled back to suit you, tie, tubes or bands, then try again, trim ends, I usually put a drop of contact cement on the ends and clamp it for hour or so, then tie it on, they never come loose.
Was going to e mail this, but thought mebbe someone else might be interested, good luck
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Hand Arm Neck Sleeve Dress
Toy Wire stripper Wrist Font Audio equipment
Material property Wood Automotive lighting Eyewear Tints and shades
Wood Composite material Toy Rectangle Auto part
Brown Rectangle Wood Beige Gadget

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts