Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering the technique for the TAG frame?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Hopefully Joey will jump in here, he is amazingly talented with a PFS. Most people I see using a PFS are using Flatbands. There are several different types of releases for PFS, some say twist the pouch, others use a bump release. Check out Joeys YouTube video on how he shoots. I will try to post what I did with mine‍♂

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Tag pfs! I like it!! .. I like to hold the ball when I shoot pfs .. no twist no deliberate tweak .. just let it rip :) .. I will soon make some videos with a pfs :) .. your a true gent Tag!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
My absolute favorite slingshot is the BoyShot for me to shoot personally. I sent a sketch to Bill Hays, which was forks from his Aluminum PFS and the handle from his BoyShot. I asked him to put a couple of holes in the forks so I could tie tubes on since I'm not that good at tying bands. I drilled the holes bigger than I needed to, but it works. I wanted to try a PFS, but I wasn't willing to tweet, twist or bump with my release. I got ready to say all my ????#$&*???? when I hit my hand???? To my surprise, I hit the catch box???????? I then shot at a targett for awhile and decided I had fun, but I would leave the PFS to others besides me. I really like the PFS by Bill and I shoot it from time to time. It shoots like my BoyShot to me.Here is what I did to my PFS to make it easier for me to put tubes on it. Wood Bicycle part Metal Hardwood Font

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts