Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having trouble with the Tapatalk app ?
My iPhone keeps freezing up while on the forum using the app......the screen just freezes up and I can't get it to move at all, till I close then reopen it, then after a bit freezes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Too many programs going maybe? I only say that 'cause mine acted like that and I couldn't fix it. Took it in to Verizon and they took a couple of aps out, now it works fine.
Smoke and mirrors to me.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too many programs going maybe? I only say that 'cause mine acted like that and I couldn't fix it. Took it in to Verizon and they took a couple of aps out, now it works fine.
Smoke and mirrors to me.
I'm only running Tapatalk right now though....nothing else open. Who knows though.....thanks.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't hate it as it allows me a quicker access to everyone here, as I'm already on my computer for work 12-14hrs a day, and that's the LAST thing I want to fire back up when I finally do make it home.

Being able to access the forum using my phone is better for me, just wish the app would work better.

Hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
I just use the mobile version of the website when I access the forum from my cell phone. Works well for me. I have an android based phone and i use the chrome web browser, don't know if that's important to note or not.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I never use Taptalk...I just run the forum in a browser.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts