Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the trumark red tapered RR-t bands match up to thera bands in power. RR-t v thera blue/ gold. Just want to know how they fair against each other in terms of power / hitting force ft lbs...etc using the same ammo of course. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
484 Posts
the tapert rrt is the best tubular ruber, easy to pull and good hitting force! the golden thera band is much cheaper and much better! easyer to pull, much faster and so powerfull u can draw!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
I don't know how much power you want, but I can tell you that the Trumark RRT tubes are powerful enough to kill small game and smooth enough to target shoot for hours without straining your body. And they will outlast flatbands. I like them. But if you are a power freak, they won't touch TheraBand Gold flatbands.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your advice, a lot of help there. I hope I am not a humbug asking too much about bands but I've got one more question about the RR-t. That is what is the resistance/ the draw weight.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
2 patterns, 9 topics, 32days, 45 posts, many questions, even more answers. Slingshots so far completed? Come on mate, you have us all waiting with baited breath! I have great expectations of you.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I dont get involved in the power of tubes or bands as a rule but all I would say is if your happy with what you shoot with and it does everything you expect it to do then isn't that enough.I prefer accuracy to power I find hitting very small targets exhilerating.Jeorg on the other hand gets alot of pleasure through destroying strong objects Ie coconuts etc each to their own is all I say.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe sorry to keep you waiting, thanks for being so kind. But I have exams coming soon so, can you gimme 2 more weeks. Plus my uncle from Australia is paying me a visit by then, he is really good at wood working, crafting and building stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts