Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wow... oh wow! That is a beautiful frame. Those frames take a lot of work and I really admire how well they are made. Looking forward to seeing pics of your next one!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got one too, but it is ttf/ott, I want a dedicated ott. Are you going to sell that one after your new purchase?
I considered TTF/OTT, but on deeper consideration, that type would have a taller attachment point that pure OTT, which I have found any taller makes more torque on the hand.

When you pull it back, it pulls that slingshot back. The more squat or short the forks, the less torque.

Still never had a fork hit.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I just got one too, but it is ttf/ott, I want a dedicated ott. Are you going to sell that one after your new purchase?
I considered TTF/OTT, but on deeper consideration, that type would have a taller attachment point that pure OTT, which I have found any taller makes more torque on the hand.

When you pull it back, it pulls that slingshot back. The more squat or short the forks, the less torque.

Still never had a fork hit.
4 grand is a little out of budget for a targa at this point. I got the ttf/ott because I grew a wild hair and wanted to try ttf, but in case I didn't like it, I could shoot ott. It's definitely an ergonomical slingshot.

·
Registered
427 Posts
These will be available soon from Pro-shot. Better shape and dedicated to ott or ttf
f29f65082c0da992438df5d59dd9d13e.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Looks like I'll have a new slingshot soon! When will they be available?

·
Registered
572 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts