Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Busy day ahead. This morning had just enough time to do a little target shooting with Dgui's pickle fork. After shooting butterfly style for only about 5 shots at a can at ten yards with the OTT fork (I'm improving). I broke out the tubed one.

I shot a few rounds with it, and hit the 7 oz. Coke can maybe about 1/3 of the time, as I usually do on an average day. (Some days I do much better.)

So I set up a target to have a go. First here's a copout, but it's true. Whenever somebody watches me, or I have to show my shooting, I choke. But hey, I'm not here to impress, just to share my fun. The first two shots were off the target altogether??? And I did so badly with my first ten shots, I shot ten more, finally settling down somewhat. But here it is, the whole mess. I know with a little more practice, I'm gonna get good with this little thing.

3/8 steel at 10 yards.

For those of you who own a Fish Hunter, here they are together to give you an idea of size.

I had fun shooting, hope you have fun looking.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
Busy day ahead. This morning had just enough time to do a little target shooting with Dgui's pickle fork. After shooting butterfly style for only about 5 shots at a can at ten yards with the OTT fork (I'm improving). I broke out the tubed one.

I shot a few rounds with it, and hit the 7 oz. Coke can maybe about 1/3 of the time, as I usually do on an average day. (Some days I do much better.)

So I set up a target to have a go. First here's a copout, but it's true. Whenever somebody watches me, or I have to show my shooting, I choke. But hey, I'm not here to impress, just to share my fun. The first two shots were off the target altogether??? And I did so badly with my first ten shots, I shot ten more, finally settling down somewhat. But here it is, the whole mess. I know with a little more practice, I'm gonna get good with this little thing.

3/8 steel at 10 yards.

For those of you who own a Fish Hunter, here they are together to give you an idea of size.

I had fun shooting, hope you have fun looking.
They're so accurate aren't they? I'm getting 2.5" groups at 10 yards with mine! BTW I had no idea the hunter was so compact I think I may have to purchase myself one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.