Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
I think that you might have missed my point. My Nova Star was designed for power and hunting, not target. It has the power of butterfly style shooting with better accuracy and band life. It is a deadly hunting slingshot. -- Tex

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
As I have said before that so called "Huge Slingshot" is just 2 feet long. That is much shorter than any bow that I have seen that people hunt with all the time. It is not heavy and weighs about the same as a Saunders Wrist Rocket Pro (without stabilizer). It is designed for shooting game on the ground with a 7/16 inch lead shot and flat trajectory. As fast as it is with the 7/16 ball (about 275FPS or 21.5 FPE), it has a very good band life. That is because it has no front fork to bang against therefore bruising the rubber. They do rub on the front arms a little and I don’t know how to eliminate that. It is capable of more energy with a larger ball and will also except heaver bands, but why would you want more power for small game. -- Tex

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
A person can't have too many slingshots, so just add afew more.
Tex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.