Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, Slingshot lovers.

I had a great meeting with Nick, the owner of Belle Ridge Retreat/RV in Monterey, Tn. He has agreed that slingshots are good and right! So we have a place for a Camporee/Tournament on the weekend of June 26th. Monterey is about 15 minutes away from Cookeville, which has many amenities.

Here is the link to the campground. More details as we sort them out.

https://belleridgeretreat.com/

Wooooooooooo!

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MaI am relying heavily on the more experienced slingers to set this up.

Big Dan Hood, Drew Bilbrey, Sara King, etc...The Tn/Ga connection. haha...

Nick, says make reservations soon. But we can make room in the tent area for sure.

Y'all, in June near the 4th of July in TN...bring bug spray.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friends and neighbors and all you other slingers,

We are still meeting on June 26th-28th in Monterey, TN.

So if you feel comfortable with showing up you message me her or email me for more details.

We WILL BE social distancing and whatever guidelines Belle Ridge Retreat/RV Campgrounds asks if us, please. BYOS- bring your own sanitizer is in effect, but I know a supplier of 70% rubbing alcohol...me. In spray bottles.

Again there is a spring fed swimming pond for the hot part of the day and atv trails. A small cave and magnificent view are just good people im this small town. Cookeville and hotels are just 15 minutes away.

Thanks for consideration.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoa!!! 5 hours from my new home???!! I prefer camping. I eat bugs. I love my slingshots. What is the downside?!?
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hey Mtn. Mo,

I would fall over and dig a hole right there on the spot if you made it over the mtns to the Plateau.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Slingshot friends,

The weekend of June 26th-28th.

We are getting closer and the address is

15341 Crossville Hwy, Monterey, TN 38574

Many folks are coming.

Message me for info. But really just show up and bring your gear.

PS- Bring your fishing pole some us may slip off for a cast or two.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,712 Posts
I'm going to try like crazy to make it. I getting stints put in my heart on the 12th so depending on my restrictions and how I'm feeling by then. Really hoping to make it though.
Good luck with the procedure Chadlee, I too wish I could make it, but just not in the cards right now......hope for good weather and good sling fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm going to try like crazy to make it. I getting stints put in my heart on the 12th so depending on my restrictions and how I'm feeling by then. Really hoping to make it though.
Good luck with the procedure Chadlee, I too wish I could make it, but just not in the cards right now......hope for good weather and good sling fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, I appreciate it.....I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make it as long as everything goes according to plan...will be nice to meet everyone that makes it..

1 - 20 of 55 Posts