Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Wood Street light Rectangle Automotive exterior

The potential for devastation with this wrist rocket could be catastrophic! The current band set up launches the tennis balls around 150 yards.

Im looking to get some golf balls or cut open a tennis ball and use the rubber inside of the ball as a mold for heavier ammo.

Rotten apple, pingball with gas inside with a flit fuse.

I need to pay on my insurance but when im sure they get their payment I will be playing with fire.

I will save a few tennis balls for my dog.

If I make it on the news I want someone to copy and save the link for me please, so when im released from jail, the hospital, or the asylum I can watch it.

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Be ideal for dogs ????
Its meant for dogs or over active children, I dont endorse public protesters. (we can do much more behind the scene, with a solid alibi of course, we have to be safe. and its called the, hyper-dog-slingshot-thing-a-majig-wonder-shooter

The real name is HYPER-PET.COM The have a number printed on the pouch for replacement bands which is 1-800-456-5778 I have no stock options or affiliation with this company.

Sports equipment Ball Tennis ball Tennis Font
Automotive tire Wood Flooring Tread Rolling

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just exploded some lighter fluid ping pong balls!

Its a great way to start a bonfire.

Just dont miss and hit the water hose, or fire extinguisher. :banghead:

Im almost tempted to get one last good hit at my old catch box. :devil: :headbang:

Sling shot and fire! Whats next? Jorge watch out!

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Which reminds me.... The US forest guys once did this.. maybe they still do. When they need to start a fire... clear the brushwood so no large fires start... they dropped ping-pong balls filled with potassium permanganate (common chemical) by aircraft over a target area. Before dropping, they injected each ball with a few drops of glycerine (another common chemical). The balls catch fire after a minute or two.... always.

It's a nice gesture to type your file by yourself. Stick it to your fridge with fridge magnet. When the FBI knock down your door, they will not have to do any typing and they will probably go easy on you.

And please don't threaten Joerg. It would be a mistake. He is shooting arrows these days.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its interesting that you mentioned a forum page posted only by yourself. I thought the conversations were going stupendously great. I was really enjoying my friendly banter with myself.

Ive been my own best friend for a long time.

So what are we going to next Andrew? I think we should fill the pingballs with watered down paint and make something pretty.

Then can we burn it?

Yes of course.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me: So the ping ball full of paint worked. I used a wood glue syringe to fill the ping ball. I just poked a small hole with an ice pick. I shot one like this with on open hole and it sprinkled little paint spots over the yard. I also didnt fill it up off the way so I think the centrifugal force of the liquid to slowed the ammo. It shot straight, and I hit my target at 50 yards. My target was a 8x5 inch of cereal box cardboard with a plywood backing. The next 1 I filled up full and hot glued the hole. This set up was really cool, great results.

N.S.F.C : So when we shoot later this evening I should get the canvas out and we can make some art?

Me: No we need to get other colors of paint and more wood glue syringes. I have a whole roll of canvas.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
N.S.F.C Are we still calling our local fire department before we shoot the fire balls?

I dont want to eat any more hot dogs Im going to bring buns and burgers with all the fixings.

Me: No. We never called for bon fires before. Supreme hamburgers sounds great, but a little heavy as meals go, bring your hiking sling shot gathering bag with your new saw and we will take a hike and find some naughty nattys.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
N.S.F.C Do we plan on participating in this months SSOTM compitition?

Me : Lets think about it. Dont forget we need to send the sling shot trade to sling-n-shot.

N.S.F.C I got that under control! Your always telling me what to do. I dont want to get into another argument. I love you man. Lets practice peace.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Me: So I guess you and I will hit that 1000 posts before we know it.

N.S.F.C Ha Ha, your only shooting for 1000. Try ten thousand. I have plans for us.

Me: Lets misbehave and see how long we can do this before the powers that be take the post down.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ME: So if we are the latest members to post. Under 6 minutes ago, and you and I refresh the sling shot forum site and hit the view new content tab. Why do you think it does not show up?

N.S.F.C Conspiracies surround us all. :screwy: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.