Slingshots Forum banner
321 - 340 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
A lot of useful posts. Unfortunately in my country is hard to get latex. Tbg is what i should use, but rotary cutter is hard to find. They are overpriced and cutting mats too.
So 1745 is my choice based on the opinions and tests of members. Today im going to order 10m of tubing. And going to use it on naturals and plywoods. Because of the country is very poor from slinsghot shooting side.

·
Super Moderator
6,063 Posts
Option 1 a + b (the simple option) - you can either pull straight through the frame - or have the tube/s wrap around the edge of the fork TTF - you can also use the matchstick method.

post-24770-0-97737000-1496149443_thumb.j

Option 2 (Toddy's paracord tabs) - you can also use Chicago bolts and leather tabs - or simply take the tubes pull trough the hole and slip back over the posts.

post-24770-0-12598400-1498329611_thumb.j

Option 3 - snared wrap and tuck - bound wrap and tuck but you loop the binding rubber through the hole and 'snare' the tube before wrapping. Can also simply wrap and tuck.

Option 4 - ball-in-tube (single tube) - basically same as option 1 - but uses a ball inserted in the tube to achieve the same result.

Hope that helps?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Exactly. Super. Thank you for the answers. I ve been diciding a lot about the attaching. Pseudo tapering i would make by a piece of tubing at the place where the tubes touching. And make a knot there for sure.
So a lot of ways to attach tubes. It must arrive from dankung amd finish the catty.
Cheers

321 - 340 of 347 Posts