Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey all,

I got the Saunders Pipper Sight & Black Mamba set today. I was excited to see how the Mambas shot however I noticed a tear near the pouch so I just contacted Customer Service where I got them. The sight and level are interesting to say the least. I'm not quite sure how to line it up honestly. I seem to throw everything right when I try to use it so not much good to me now.

Cool looking accessories tho. Bumming about the Mamba's but I'll get more love that they came in a UV bag. Seemed like good rubber, hopefully soon, I'll have a replacement set to review.

Attached Thumbnails

Hairstyle Eyebrow Eye Neck Jaw

pelleteer

Mar 08 2010 10:50 PM

On my Hawk I line up the upper band with my target (holding horizontally), and that seems to put me right on target in terms of windage, so it seems odd that these would make you shoot to the right, as it appears they stick out farther to the right of the fork than the bands (so you can see 'em, obviously). If anything, it seems you'd shoot left, since you'd have to move the fork a hair to the left to line the target up between the sight "beads." Weird.
Cuisine Dish Font Gas Tableware
Sorry to hear about the faulty Mambas. I hope you get that straightened out.

Dress Gesture Art Font Magenta

njenkins

Mar 09 2010 06:40 AM

On my Hawk I line up the upper band with my target (holding horizontally), and that seems to put me right on target in terms of windage, so it seems odd that these would make you shoot to the right, as it appears they stick out farther to the right of the fork than the bands (so you can see 'em, obviously). If anything, it seems you'd shoot left, since you'd have to move the fork a hair to the left to line the target up between the sight "beads." Weird.
Cuisine Dish Font Gas Tableware
Sorry to hear about the faulty Mambas. I hope you get that straightened out.
Its ok a replacement set is being sent out.
Yellow Smile Snout Circle Font
And I'm sure the shooting with the sight, is operator error and not anything to do with the sight. I'll sort it out soon. I also do the same with my Hawk by lining up the upper band. I'll keep practicing and figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Dress Gesture Art Font Magenta

njenkins

Mar 09 2010 02:09 PM

Well I didn't use any glue so I'll just take the level off. Guess it's useless from concensus.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.