4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad to see a new forum and hope for success with it. Tex

Attachments

Reactions: NightKnight

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Welcome Tex! That is a really interesting design you posted! Is that what you use in tournaments? Am I correct in assuming that you are using Saunders Flatbands? Is the knob in the front used for stabilizing the rig?

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Tex! That is a really interesting design you posted! Is that what you use in tournaments? Am I correct in assuming that you are using Saunders Flatbands? Is the knob in the front used for stabilizing the rig?
It is my present target slingshot. The band set that is on it in the picture is a Saunders set that I am testing for them and has almost a 1000 shots on it. I do a little testing and consulting for Saunders. The knob is aluminum and is a stabilizer and balance. The slingshot is shot like a target bow. It has a bend in the middle so as to fit me. I also make and sell flat Latex tapered band sets with a formed leather pouch in 3 weight pulls that will fit the Saunders flat band slingshots. I shoot all kinds of slingshots and you can see me on YouTube under the name slingshotbill. My digital still camera is old and held together with rubber bands, so the videos are not the greatest. Bill

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I can certainly testify to the great band sets that Bill sells! His pouch is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone. He also has some really good foam add on grips for slingshots of the uncomfortable variety that totally transforms them into fully functional units!
Hello again Bill!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts