Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,563 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
I love all those. I was hoping for some pfs on their site. Thanks for sharing, Tag.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Wooow! Those are even sweeter than I could have imagined, I still cant beleive how close my take on a PP type frame looks to that design lol its unreal! Makes me feel like Im on the right track design wise lol! Awesome of Bill and lucky you Tag they look amazing enjoy mate you deserve em!
1c4eb2f5c852ff82dcdb5a6d9849658a.jpg

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Those are cool. Very much Kestrel like in appearance. I'm a huge fan of this style of frame.

I would actually have moved the lanyard hole over the the space middle top corner of the ring - jus something I found on my Altoids comp entry. Also would be keen to see how the ring finger works once gripped.

Tag - can you send dimensions? Esp. across the pinch. I'd love to do my spin on this.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I would like to think it was an honest mistake when no one replied from Pocket Predator, SlingNerd. If this was me, I would try one more time.
Me too lol, Bill asked me to email them and I still got nothin LOL thats the naturw of busy folks :)

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

Reactions: hoggy and Tag
1 - 20 of 29 Posts