Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANK YOU GIVEAWAY! I would like to give a huge thank you to all the people that have supported me by purchasing my slingshots. So this is for all you who have one of my builds. I am giving away $75 of shop credit. This can be used to buy an already made slingshot, or to lower the cost of a custom order. This giveaway is open to ALL OWNERS OF A FEARN FORKS SLINGSHOT, whether you got it by purchase, trade, or giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:
Post a picture or video of your Fearn Forks Slingshot in the comments. That's it! Giveaway will last till December 20th.

Tony the Slinger

Attachments

·
Registered
4,221 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
This one count? I got it from you before you started using the FF logo :) also the first trade I ever did on the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This one count? I got it from you before you started using the FF logo :) also the first trade I ever did on the forum.
Wow you guys really are pulling out all the old ones. That was probably within the first 15 slingshots I made! Again certainly not one of my greatest, but it's good to see it being put to use :)

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Wow you guys really are pulling out all the old ones. That was probably within the first 15 slingshots I made! Again certainly not one of my greatest, but it's good to see it being put to use :)
I remember that frame from when I first joined the forum. Even your early ones leave lasting memories. I love memory lane!!

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
Congratulations Mike and thanks for the contest Tony :)

Reactions: Tony the slinger
1 - 17 of 17 Posts