Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tag, Winnie, and the Pocket Predator family for hooking me up with this original PP finger shooter that they sent to me for participating in an ‘Altoids Challenge’—-last year??
Anyway. It has been hanging on my bench wall as I contemplated adding scales to it. Then I thought I would powdercoat it. Then I decided to spraypaint it which turned into a mess.
I am not tooled up enough to try mastering the art of polishing aluminum. I decided to sit down and give it the ol’ elbow grease and see what would happen.
So now that the neck ache, back ache, and elbow ache has subsided I have a new found respect for you makers that can make those metal frames and cores shine. I know that I will enjoy slipping this into a pocket and firing off random shots at
formal events and weddings and such. However I fundamentally have a mental challenge holding a frame that can signal an airplane. Or in my case it was a Park Ranger 3 years ago that spotted me from 5 miles out shooting on Federal Land. In case anyone is wondering a US Citizen has no rights while standing on Federal Land, regardless of who they stole it from!😳

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks awesome, I love stainless steel. I would love to have the ability for someone to laser cut me something in stainless steel from my little creation. Love my mini shooter it is my main slingshot I shoot with every day and in carbon fiber it is great in the hand and will last forever!

Have fun shooting, and it doesn't have to be a once in awhile slingshot, with some quarter-inch Steel it could be an everyday shooter.
V Mini Shooter Carbon 1.JPG
Z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts