Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,155 Posts
Oh my lord! You better hope that kangaroo doesn't come looking for his satchel.....he's not gonna be happy!!! :nono:

I like Dan's sling mail videos, he reminds me of a kid at Christmas!!!!
I believe a Kangaroo without his satchel is called a Kangagrouch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,155 Posts
A year ago or so I made this un-authorized clone of a WinnieSac after seeing his sac posted on an EDC thread. My little brother got this sac about 30 years ago during a Military Approved Roo Hunt at a gift shop in Singapore.
I've got a magnet glued to the inside of the Sac to keep the Balls from running out of the tube. It ain't so hot shooting 1/4" steel so I am gonna tear this Sac apart and either go for a PlanB or mail it to Winnie for an Official WinnieSac Authorized Ammo Carrier Upgrade!!
831ec222d125c3b0922b05632dcf88be.jpg
4c75daedefe2937089d7c8db6d6a094c.jpg

·
Mojave Mo
5,155 Posts
Send it over Mo and I'll re-work it for you.

BTW, I haven't recieved anything from the forum for a couple of days. I stumbled across this post this morning by going to the forum. Anyone else having trouble?
Yea, the Forum tossed me a load of old updates, then some downdates. Could be the Cvirus was uploaded, or downloaded....??
It would be pretty darn sweet having your work my sac over Winnie. I'll PM you for your address!!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Those are beautiful my friend! Do you have a website with them? I'd definitely like to order some for my self and let me friends know! Thanks my friend!
Unfortunately I don't sell them. Maybe someday after I retire from dentistry i'll go for the big bucks and set up a pouch site.

I have made a number of pouches of assorted designs throughout the years and I'm finding these to be the most practical of them all.

If someone is interested in making one I'm happy to share what I know.

I'm not recieving anything from the forum right now so you might have to reply here and I'll find you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those are beautiful my friend! Do you have a website with them? I'd definitely like to order some for my self and let me friends know! Thanks my friend!
Unfortunately I don't sell them. Maybe someday after I retire from dentistry i'll go for the big bucks and set up a pouch site.

I have made a number of pouches of assorted designs throughout the years and I'm finding these to be the most practical of them all.

If someone is interested in making one I'm happy to share what I know.

I'm not recieving anything from the forum right now so you might have to reply here and I'll find you.
That would be awesome! Thank you so much! Teach me your ways! I'm really looking forward to it! These plastic pouches are not my cup of tea.. I resorted to just throwing ammo into my pocket lol

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These things have evolved through the years. The cork is just for when it's laying around. When you head into the field put the cork in your pocket and it is easy to dispense the balls through the open hole in the wood. Since you and Ibojoe both have the two different designs I'd be interested in what you think.
I like them both. Each has a unique purpose and place. The cork option is better for quick access and to "dump" several in your hand at a time for a practice range. The magnetic option is better for field course or hunting as you rarely need more than one at a time and you do not have time to pick things up if you get overzealous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts