Slingshots Forum banner

Thanks Winnie

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  BushpotChef 
Oh my lord! You better hope that kangaroo doesn't come looking for his satchel.....he's not gonna be happy!!! :nono:

I like Dan's sling mail videos, he reminds me of a kid at Christmas!!!!
I believe a Kangaroo without his satchel is called a Kangagrouch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A year ago or so I made this un-authorized clone of a WinnieSac after seeing his sac posted on an EDC thread. My little brother got this sac about 30 years ago during a Military Approved Roo Hunt at a gift shop in Singapore.
I've got a magnet glued to the inside of the Sac to keep the Balls from running out of the tube. It ain't so hot shooting 1/4" steel so I am gonna tear this Sac apart and either go for a PlanB or mail it to Winnie for an Official WinnieSac Authorized Ammo Carrier Upgrade!! [emoji3166]
831ec222d125c3b0922b05632dcf88be.jpg
4c75daedefe2937089d7c8db6d6a094c.jpg

Send it over Mo and I'll re-work it for you.

BTW, I haven't recieved anything from the forum for a couple of days. I stumbled across this post this morning by going to the forum. Anyone else having trouble?
Yea, the Forum tossed me a load of old updates, then some downdates. Could be the Cvirus was uploaded, or downloaded....??
It would be pretty darn sweet having your work my sac over Winnie. I'll PM you for your address!![emoji16]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.