Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Konrad
358 Posts
It looks nice. You asked for opinions and I will share mine. The price is disgraceful. For that price I can buy a good compound bow that is much more effective and accurate. If they made the price a 1/3 of what they were asking I might be interested. Until then I consider the asking price larceny. I would suggest to those that have access to them to save a bit more money and buy Weihrauch 97 or other high quality air rifle or a compound bow.

If you really want one, go to Ali express and get one much much cheaper. It needs weight added and there is slop. Fixed with pieces of rubber on the rods just before the forks, lead weights and plumbers tape on the threads, So much for CNC machining. They are good when fixed but that price certainly does not compete with the other options available. Good luck on your choice amigo.

Salutations.

·
Registered
Stephen
144 Posts
To me one of the most appealing aspects of slingshots is their incredible simplicity. The simpler they are, the more sophisticated they seem to look to me.

But a lot of these sling rifles look so overbuilt and ugly. Of course, everyone’s entitled to their taste but that’s my unsolicited opinion…lol. Not trying to crap on anybody’s parade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To me one of the most appealing aspects of slingshots is their incredible simplicity. The simpler they are, the more sophisticated they seem to look to me.

But a lot of these sling rifles look so overbuilt and ugly. Of course, everyone’s entitled to their taste but that’s my unsolicited opinion…lol. Not trying to crap on anybody’s parade.
Oh I so agree with you on the way up top above. I can plink a berry off a branch or put critter meat on the table with the Crazy Power TTF if I wanted while also staying silent. Simple enough. I have seen Jeorge and other make massive rail gun slingshots.

I also enjoy Aliexpress products such as their telescope rod laser sight sling rifle etc. I would be treating this as a real sniper rifle and would enjoy exploring different ranges, bands, 8mm-15mm ammo, and the 250 joules possible output, as well as different scope options. The Terminator Cyberdyne spacey esque chrome look catches me in this case. But I do value your words good sir :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts