Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all well my tax money will be here next week and I was going to treat mysepf and buy some therabands, so I have a couple of questions. Where is the best place to buy several feet of iton the web? Also is there a thread here containing some comparision info to the different types of therabands, things like elasticity, pull, etc. I thought there was and I am getting ready to leave for work and do not have time for a search.

Any recommendations on which is preferred?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi, longshot.

I think that thread is a "stickie" -- pinned to the top of the "Slingshot Modifications" Forum?!

...I can't believe you've got your tax refund back so soon!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, longshot.

I think that thread is a "stickie" -- pinned to the top of the "Slingshot Modifications" Forum?!

...I can't believe you've got your tax refund back so soon!
That thread is all about the elongation of thera band and offers no information about how to obtain it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
...I have a couple of questions...Also is there a thread here containing some comparision info to the different types of therabands, things like elasticity, pull, etc...
sorry. Just thought this was the thread that he was asking about.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was actually asking about both. I will read the stickie thanks for pointing me in the right spot. Still if anyone knows a good sigth for ordering therabands I would love to here it.

Thwupp-p-p:

We file online and we did so the day my W2 arrived.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts