Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mr. Mars
351 Posts
Nice. I have been searching for an oak tree while I am here in Illinois this week but the trees are so thick on the sides of the roads you can't even walk through them. Not to mention there is no place to pull over on the sides of the roads.
I figured I could buy a cheap saw if I find something but so far, no luck. Here is a pic of what the sides of the roads look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. I have been searching for an oak tree while I am here in Illinois this week but the trees are so thick on the sides of the roads you can't even walk through them. Not to mention there is no place to pull over on the sides of the roads.
I figured I could buy a cheap saw if I find something but so far, no luck. Here is a pic of what the sides of the roads look like.
I see no issue mate, you just need the second best slingshot making tool....a.... machete!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,866 Posts
For the cutting of raw, natural forks, these type of folding saws are great. but @Skropi, the best sling making tools are attached to the end of your arms brother,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.