Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I felt poorly Monday and Tuesday. I went to see my doctor and found out I have the Chinese Flu. Kind of hard to put my mind around it. I did not get to see The Great Wall and gaze over the Steppes and imagine Gengis riding his oriental pony. I did not get to see the clay soldiers. I did not get to eat any real chinese food. I have a virus, created by research funded by the obama admin, with our tax dollars and unleashed on the world to create added 'Mail-in Voting' to unseat a duly elected president that was kicking China's red a$$ in trade and embargos. This came from filthy bats? I feel like I have been run over by a greyhound bus full of illegal imigrants on their way to being distributed. I know it can kill me, but most likely will not. At least I am buliding antibodies. When will someone take China to task for this? Why does no one mention them or the airplanes that spread it around the world? Without airplanes, it would never have spread so effectively. And what did the airline companies that brought it here do???? get billions in 'Bailouts' after they brought it to our shores. Unfunking believable! It seem political correctness has snuffed out the Truth.

Sad.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Just let it pass through you Stu. I’ve been told it feels different in the body than any other illness. I do have a feeling it was dangerous bio research. Whether it was released on purpose or not, who knows? Maybe. We’ll probably get the full report released in 50 years when no one gives a damn anymore. I’ve heard the antibodies do help though. You do what’s right for you though and take good care of yourself. Keep us updated, yeah?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Try to get some Ivermectin, either by prescription (unlikely) or some Horsepaste (if available). I had the KungFlu a few months back, Ivermectin cured it within 48h.
My wife had shingles a few months ago and was very bad with it, she was given Ivermectin to use as an anti viral, we have both had the old kung flu almost two years ago and got over it in four days, pretty rough and kept indoors and warm, job done, the good old herd immunity works wonders if you let it.

There are more than one avenue for scientific news, here is another that has thrown light on what the MNRA vaccines are now known and peer reviewed, just saying.

Watch from 21.30 onwards.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just let it pass through you Stu. I’ve been told it feels different in the body than any other illness. I do have a feeling it was dangerous bio research. Whether it was released on purpose or not, who knows? Maybe. We’ll probably get the full report released in 50 years when no one gives a damn anymore. I’ve heard the antibodies do help though. You do what’s right for you though and take good care of yourself. Keep us updated, yeah?
Thanks Brother, It means a lot.

·
Mojave Mo
5,149 Posts
And the game marches on. If the dark truth is that this is a bio-weapon in ‘practice form’ then may the developer of this weapon have a good hiding place because if it ever harms my family then my only mission in life from that day forward will be revenge with a side order of devastation and mayhem until I am satiated. 👹

·
Registered
201 Posts
And the game marches on. If the dark truth is that this is a bio-weapon in ‘practice form’ then may the developer of this weapon have a good hiding place because if it ever harms my family then my only mission in life from that day forward will be revenge with a side order of devastation and mayhem until I am satiated. 👹
Your heart felt cry for possible future justice reminded me of the famous film clip.

·
See The Target
21,908 Posts
Forehead Nose Cheek Chin Eyebrow

·
See The Target
21,908 Posts
Poster Chest Fictional character Advertising Font

·
See The Target
21,908 Posts
Publication Poster Font Photo caption Movie

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hear! Hear!!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
i have had the cov twice now,once in oct/nov 2019 before we knew what it was and a second time a few months ago,the 1st time was Rough for about 4-6 days,then faded the 2nd time was like a bad cold,without the runny nose,my daughter got it and went and got the ivermectin [she is a nurse and the doc gave her a scrip] Hang in there my friend vit c and zinc,along with liquid collodial silver helpsfresh air and sunshine too.Prayers :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I’ve been told it feels different in the body than any other illness.
Well for one, you can't stand up straight for more than a minute or two. Your abs feel very very tired like you did an hour of sit-ups. And you find yourself having a normal conversation when the other person sez "why are you breathing so hard?"... you don't even notice it until it is obvious to everyone else. etc etc.

High temperature, like in the normal flu? Hardly ever. Which is why people get complacent and think "hey, I'm not even running a temperature... what's the big deal?"

Well the big deal is, your organs are getting damaged and you can't even feel it. Your liver won't be the same, your heart won't be the same, your kidneys won't be the same.

Keep hydrated, keep eating fiber (it kills by diearhea too.. dries you out from the inside leading to kidney damage) and keep checking your blood oxygen level.

If the dark truth is that this is a bio-weapon in ‘practice form’ then
If this is something in ‘practice form’ then you'd better hide under your bed from now on because the final product will be so much worse..... :rolleyes:

This is what people in America see:

Me Chinese!
Me play joke!
Me put peepee
in your Coke!

Forehead Nose Head Lip Chin

Meanwhile this is what we here (where I live) see:

We have been best friends for 3,000 years (at least). They never put peepee in my Coke. 🤣

If this virus was a conspiracy then Swine Flu (invented in America) was an even bigger man-made conspiracy. :p (see the logic?)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts