Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hope you get well soon, hopefully without the nasty long term effects of the terrible C.C.P virus. My gut feeling is that this "thing" (!) came from a lab with very specific strategic intentions. Far too much covering up in China, and a W.H.O that has become a puppet to release constant propaganda.

Here in Europe, everyone was hoping that this horrible nightmare would gradually come to an end once a clear majority had received two jabs of a vaccination, which was concocted within a very short time indeed. Meanwhile, it seems as though we are back to square one, because of the number of new cases is literally going through the roof in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and now France - mainly because too many people refused to get vaccinated for rather opaque and unfounded reasons, like in the US, but also because the protection of the vaccination appears to be waning already after only 6 months - this is the worrying part.

Thus, many European political authorities are now in panic mode, with fears of a possible situation as the one sadly experienced in the city of Bergamo, Italy, in early 2020, and urgent calls for a third "booster" jab for the vaccinated. Moreover, the general opinion here seems to be that we are in for a long haul with this cunning virus, and that everyone, even the vaccinated, will very likely be contaminated with the "Delta" (Indian) variant at some stage because of its extreme contamination rate. You may have heard that Austria is once again in a total lockdown that applies to everyone, regardless of their vaccination status: the number of new cases is truly skyrocketing - read here:

Germany may also be headed down that road as the capacity of hospitals to deal with the influx of seriously ill Covid-19 patients is rapidly reaching upward limits, not to mention that many overworked and healthcare workers have left the profession. Mandatory vaccination may be on the way now:

Sadly, the hopeful lights of Christmas seem very far away this year, and I find myself already looking ahead to the next spring in the hope that the dire predictions of virologists will not occur in the months ahead. Meanwhile, I read that a new even more aggressive Corona-variant has emerged in Botswana: only 10 cases for now, but we all now very well know what this could mean within a relatively short time period:

I guess that protective breathing masks and plenty of hand washing will be part of our daily lives in the foreseeable future.

Stay safe and informed, everyone.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Question?
I live in a tiny French village so far not feeling vax need but mother very sick
so trip to USA may have to happen.
I am leaning to non mrna vax,
Thoughts, ideas added info please?
I am reading all I can.
If not for travel needs would choose not
to vax.
THX
ukj

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I am leaning to non mrna vax,
Thoughts, ideas added info please?
That's the kind I got. Works fine. In fact it works better for new variants.

If not for travel needs would choose not
No... get it anyway. The vax shot also gets rid of any other nonsense your body might have and you didn't know it. After the vax shots I felt better than I have in a decade.

It cleans out more than just the covid.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i have had the cov twice now,once in oct/nov 2019 before we knew what it was and a second time a few months ago,the 1st time was Rough for about 4-6 days,then faded the 2nd time was like a bad cold,without the runny nose,my daughter got it and went and got the ivermectin [she is a nurse and the doc gave her a scrip] Hang in there my friend vit c and zinc,along with liquid collodial silver helpsfresh air and sunshine too.Prayers :)
Thanks Steven.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hope you recover soon [mention]Slide-Easy [/mention] …..I’ve been dog sick since last Wednesday and now my poor wife’s getting it.

We couldn’t even enjoy thanksgiving with our families

Feel better soon brother.

Darrell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I hope you both skake it off fast...they act like I have leprosy. I got no appetite for that turkey, venison, and goose anyhow.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
i have had the cov twice now,once in oct/nov 2019 before we knew what it was and a second time a few months ago,the 1st time was Rough for about 4-6 days,then faded the 2nd time was like a bad cold,without the runny nose,my daughter got it and went and got the ivermectin [she is a nurse and the doc gave her a scrip] Hang in there my friend vit c and zinc,along with liquid collodial silver helpsfresh air and sunshine too.Prayers :)
I hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Here the latest wonderful news:

"A new variant of Covid-19 that has emerged is the “the most significant” that has been discovered so far, according to a top UK health official.

South Africa’s health minister announced the discovery of this new variant on Thursday, that appears to be spreading rapidly in parts of the country."

A never ending story, it seems.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Try to get some Ivermectin, either by prescription (unlikely) or some Horsepaste (if available). I had the KungFlu a few months back, Ivermectin cured it within 4
Sorry. BS.

You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.

Something that is used for head-lice is going to work on a virus? In WHAT universe??? 🤣

I understand why some randos are touting Ivermectin online. This is why:
Ever since researchers showed ivermectin could kill SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) in the laboratory, there has been interest in whether the drug would also work to kill the virus in the human body.

Well guess what. Bleach and Dettol also kill SARS-CoV-2 "in the lab". Does that mean we should drink Dettol or Bleach? What do you think is going to happen when we do that?

But hey, please go ahead if you want you to. I am not anyone's daddy... it is not my business to stop anyone from committing suicide.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts