Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made from brushbox with a tassie oak and brushbox palm swell.
Other than stuffing up the "iris" ( I forgot to allign the grain) I like it, and it shoots fine.

Leg Gesture Wood Thumb Knee
Gesture Finger Thumb Watch Nail

Bicycle part Wood Font Carmine Metal
Hand Leg Sleeve Sportswear Jersey

Wood Material property Carmine Bicycle part Metal
Wood Bicycle part Gadget Fashion accessory Wire

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Eye like it! Those low forks are great. The palm swell and the finger grip on one side look like they make for a very comfortable grip.

I have a question about your tube attachement. It looks sort of like what I used on a couple of my stick shots, but I do not think it is the same. You are using leather tabs, but I cannot tell how the tubes are attached ... please enlighten us.

Cheers ..... Charles

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eye like it! Those low forks are great. The palm swell and the finger grip on one side look like they make for a very comfortable grip.

I have a question about your tube attachement. It looks sort of like what I used on a couple of my stick shots, but I do not think it is the same. You are using leather tabs, but I cannot tell how the tubes are attached ... please enlighten us.

Cheers ..... Charles
hey charles. this should give you a better idea. basically i just tie them on the same as the pouch. there's one hole for the tube and one for the screw.
http://slingshotforum.com/gallery/image/2745-spartacus1-s/

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts

Cheers ..... Charles
hey charles. this should give you a better idea. basically i just tie them on the same as the pouch. there's one hole for the tube and one for the screw.
http://slingshotforu...5-spartacus1-s/
[/quote]

Thanks for the link ... that explains it.

Cheers ...... Charles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts