Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well really liking the bb shooters and love my luck ring but I am not very fond of tubes kinda like flats just how I roll and the luck ring is small so the Demon ring is upped about 10 % just got it done so not sure how it’s going to work but I think it’s going to rock them cans ????this is my first one so just getting used to it I have a hard time getting the pinky hole right but by hand it’s hard in hind sight I should have got wife to cut template lol my cutting shows but I am happy with it and can not wait to give it a go thanks to all the people on forum that have helped me get this right thanks for looking PB

Attachments

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
Nice frame, I like the look of the luck ring but am pretty sure it would get lost in my hands. The slight upscale you did looks much more usable :)

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
The size of the Luck Rings is pretty critical on smaller frames due to average finger widths. The Demon with being 10% larger will probably feel a little awkward (Its based directly on the Luck Rings - Flared the support area to make it a little more comfortable).

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks raventree I would not say it feels to bad I put ring finger in loop so the frame is just kinda resting between thumb and index no real pressure but this weekend I will build one to scale and see how it feels guess I might be surprised

1 - 18 of 18 Posts