Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
This video is for those who either like to wing shoot or for those who would like to start wing shooting. By using a large diameter weed eating string knotted through the bottom end of a can and also knotted so you can hold the string between forefinger and middle finger makes for an easy straight controlled toss.
Correction on the size weed eater string is .95.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TY dgui for the tips, I'll be giving it a try soon. My garden is too small for any stray shot going to the neighbour's.

Need some space, Sunday I'll drive to a decent place!
If you have a privacy fence you can toss the can right ahead of you rather than up and try 1/2 inch gumballs when they hit a can they shatter. It is actually better to get your timing down tossing a can right forward and quickly chase it with a shot. You will find shortly once you get this down all your shots will improve and you will be more of an intuitive / instinctive shooter not relying on a long aiming process.

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
Heading to my small garden as I finish typing to try that out.

Oh btw, since I've tried intuitive during the past month, I haven't got any fork hits!

I use to get the occasional fork hit when aiming down. I.e when my target lies directly on the ground. With intuitive, haven't got any yet even with on the ground target.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.