Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Over 9000 Club
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I mainly make board cut Slingshots and as such i create my own templates After I've made a catty i sometimes think, The handle is too shot or too long or the forks are too wide. or too narrow and the there are other times of, oh i wish i could attach bands this way or that and what about if i want to do a different method. So what i have done is create an all in one template for my Board cuts. This template allows me to decide what shape and size of slingshot i want to make. Many ideas have been borrowed form many people on this forum and as such all props are due to them. I am not reinventing the wheel here, just re-configuring and customizing it.

I hope you find the guide handy, Tips, comments and Feedback always appreciated.

If there are any issues please PM me and i will address them promptly.

Thanks all.

Btw, don't download the Picture i have attached the PDF File Below.

XxDollarBillxX

Attachments

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,516 Posts
This is pretty sweet. A value to the members here. Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's great, thanks for that.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Okay I cut out all of the patterns, and glued them all together like the picture shows.

I put a tube in each hole, and secured them.

But now, I am having trouble connecting the 18 tubes to the pouch.

What am I missing?

·
Over 9000 Club
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay I cut out all of the patterns, and glued them all together like the picture shows.

I put a tube in each hole, and secured them.

But now, I am having trouble connecting the 18 tubes to the pouch.

What am I missing?
I will assume you are joking and retort with a simple "Nice one... You Got me"

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Yes XxDollarBillxX, it was just my feeble attempt at humour.

It was quite thoughtful and generous of you to provide a universal template for everyone.

·
WHO???
4,272 Posts
very nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.