Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope u will never get some forkhits!
A fork hit with this glove would have to be deliberate. On the inside of the glove where the thumb and finger are stitched in surgical cones of a thickness and strength that can withstand a hit and of course the glove is mule. I started with my fingers 5 inches apart to see if this would work. Now I shoot with fingers 1 inch apart. With this glove if you can project as if touching what you want to hit the hit happens. I can hit every thing I project as touching it up to the range of a level shot. Right now coke cans at 70 feet are no problem. This thing just works. If I can do some video on this I will prove that this is viable and is no gimmick. I have tried with several bands and the one that makes this work is the xpress bands, it is dead on.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is a great gloveshot the cones are they like finger cast and would love to see a video if you can make one.
The inserts that are within the glove are finger splints and the leather that binds the bands are part of the splints so when pulling it has something ridgid that stays put and no loss in power. The acuracy is by my experience greater than that of traditional slingshots as we think of them. Do this, close one eye and take your thumb and first finger and focus on a single item across the room begin to close the thumb and your first finger as you reach out and do this you will be 100 percent dead on with this action it is similar to simply point at an object and we do this all the time. The Glove Shot is part of your hand so how can you miss once you are familiar with the operation of it. I have some other ideas I would like to impement for the glove to perfect it, but as it is it is a delight to shoot. When I can I will purchase video camera will have to see which one to get.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Looks great to put in a pocket also! Good work and a good idea !

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
This is real ninja stuff, I like it. One question though, dgui. Doesn't your hand get tired when you do target shooting for a while?

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is real ninja stuff, I like it. One question though, dgui. Doesn't your hand get tired when you do target shooting for a while?
Not at all. This Glove Shot is the most fun I have had since I started shooting again. You may have coined what to call it. Ninja Glove. For now I am using Tex's Target Bands and the pull is very EZ but very powerful. I will try Tex's Xpress band next. But I can shoot hundreds of times and no tiredness of hand.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Wow! This could be the answer to my arthritic hands/pain problem???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts