Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My woodworking tools have sat neglected for 20+ years. That may be due to apathy,snobbery and family demands. I was spoiled when I lived in Michigan back in the 90's. There was a mill by my house with every imaginable wood and you could collect every where. Moved to Texas where I thought the only wood worth working was pecan which I am allergic to. Well I have caught the slingshot virus and my creative brain caught fire. I dug out the band saw. It was my grandfathers which I inherited back in the 70's. When I got it I rebuilt it with new tires and guides and realized that there was an extraordinary amount of wear. Then it struck me that this bandsaw had been used in my grandfathers butcher shop for 30 years. It is a sears craftsman model 101. Still cuts a mean line. View attachment 290736 Property Green Wood Gas Hardwood

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a few presses I picked up.20$ for a rcbs A5 progressive. garage sale and the guy didn't even know what it was.

Just don't have the room to set it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.