Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
I haven't heard of that one, but I like the look of it! Can you post a photo of it in your hand? I'd love to see the dimensions. I shoot BB's, usually with single 1632 tubes.

Reactions: ConnorA9

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't heard of that one, but I like the look of it! Can you post a photo of it in your hand? I'd love to see the dimensions. I shoot BB's, usually with single 1632 tubes.
Here you go. I don't have very large hands, but this'll give you a rough idea :

Attachments

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
That looks sharp! I've never shot a Wasp slingshot before, but I've heard nothing but good things. That's way more power than I've been getting! I'm happy to dent an empty pop can. Then again, I should probably focus on consistently hitting one before I go chasing enough power to tear one in half :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks sharp! I've never shot a Wasp slingshot before, but I've heard nothing but good things. That's way more power than I've been getting! I'm happy to dent an empty pop can. Then again, I should probably focus on consistently hitting one before I go chasing enough power to tear one in half :)
Yes, it's so much more challenging to get consistency than, say, an 8mm setup. I'm not quite there yet, it'll take time lol! :lol: Here's a video I made of it yesterday :

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm just back from my, shall we say, other shooting sports club, and we all had so much fun tonight. The added spice was....well, I'd brought along my Imp, and everyone's eyes immediately lit up and they all wanted a shot, hahaha. It's a 25m range, and I'm not joking, I walked down to the bottom to collect my target, and saw a 6mm steel ball embedded in the plywood behind. That's some going, and it surprised and amazed everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts