Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find situations like this Pandemic we are experiencing can cause a person to focus mostly on the negative things in life, but I try to look at the bright side. I made my list today of negative thoughts and positive thoughts. Well that’s not totally true, I started out with my positive thoughts and felt so much better I never made a negative list. My wife and I went to the grocery store Saturday to get a few things for my Favorite Mother In Law. I walked past this worker stocking the shelves and as I passed them I thanked them for their service. As we were leaving the store one of the employees we have come to know over the years stopped us. The employee said that everyone we thanked wanted us to know how much it meant to them. I stay in this Forum because of all the respect and positive people, and slingshots of course.

·
Premium Member
9,961 Posts
Heck yeah, my wife and I used to be called "hermits," now we're referred to as "social distancers." Has a more modern ring to it.
Glad you're doing ok buddy.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
business as usual for this old hermit. Only thing I'm going to run out of is patience! Well, I could use a few more eggs. :wave:

Be safe and well all you guys. My neighbor tells me that the markets in Mexico are full of fist fighters! It's getting crazy.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
business as usual for this old hermit. Only thing I'm going to run out of is patience! Well, I could use a few more eggs. :wave:

Be safe and well all you guys. My neighbor tells me that the markets in Mexico are full of fist fighters! It's getting crazy.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
I'm on the front line, explaining why I don't have "IT!" I don't know when we will have "IT!" and "NO! You cannot buy the demo." People that wear masks to keep off the bug will whip them down in a heartbeat to kvetch at you about "IT!" :shakehead: So... yeah, a break in attitude is always welcome and appreciated. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Tag, itbis great to see from you.

Inspiring. I, too, treat the retailers well...Because that job is not easy onnthe nerves not emotional well being.

Thanks for being you, friend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts