Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lads, here is a little design I through together the other day, so far really liking the feel and digging the way it shoots, would love to find someone with a cnc to make a few cuts out of wood or something, but wanted your guys opinion. I asked for a few names on Reddit and someone suggested knuckle Hatchet, so that's what I'm gonna call it.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really like the way this looks and that is coming from a confirmed hammer grip shooter. How does it shoot?
So far so good, I put about 50 shots through, I really like they way the thumb rest feels in conjunction with everything else, might change the banding style, I dont know if I like the slit style yet, only time and more shots will tell.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Really like the way this looks and that is coming from a confirmed hammer grip shooter. How does it shoot?
So far so good, I put about 50 shots through, I really like they way the thumb rest feels in conjunction with everything else, might change the banding style, I dont know if I like the slit style yet, only time and more shots will tell.
Nice design! I like the indentation for the thumb placement. Very creative!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Liking it a lot! Have to try this design for us, forgotten of the slingshot univers, we: the thumb support believers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts