Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Coming soon from FlippinOut Slingshots

The Maxim 'EDC' Tactical Slingshot

What is the 'EDC'?? Every Day Carry

Another collaborative innovation from FlippinOut Slingshots and SuperSure Products, the 'EDC' series promises to be one slingshot that the true enthusiast will not want to be without. If you have room in your pocket for keys and spare change, you have room for the Maxim 'EDC' Tactical Slingshot.

Built from G10 and sporting the FlippinOut 3G fork tips, this slingshot can handle any band you care to shoot. The handle design allows for not only comfort and easy grip, but never gets in the way of slipping into a pocket or pack. The ultimate in concealed carry, this slingshot is made completely of G10- not only durable, but will not set off metal detectors.

The ultimate tool for the bug out bag, the slingshot enthusiast, or folks just looking for a slingshot that simply performs without taking up space.

The photographs below are prototypes. The production models will be approximately 1/2" cross section in the forks and 3/8" through the handle.

These slingshots will be available soon at www.flippinoutslingshots.com. In the meantime, if you want to be one of the first to receive the Maxim 'EDC' Tactical Slingshot send me an email to: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Nathan and I are very excited and enthused about this.

This is a true story.

Today I put the thin one in my back pocket while preparing to leave the house. Did a few things, grabbed the Blue EDC went to my car, leaned in to put some things in the car. Though I thought I had the slim EDC with me, I was about to go back into the house to get the slim one, but patted my back pocket, and guess what I "found" in my back pocket? The slim EDC I "lost in my pocket!"

I had to laugh because the day before I was joking with Nathan that I was "loosing my EDC in my pocket."

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
very interesting design, looks like it would be a unique addition to any collection...closed up it looks alot like the Romulan Bird of Prey from the original Star Trek series....and yes I'm a old school Trekie

Reactions: Montie Gear
1 - 20 of 61 Posts