Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO, one of the finest mass-produced slingshots in China. Love its aesthetic details and ergonomic design. I usually mess around with resin and plastic slingshots, but I'm pretty hooked on this beauty. And with it, I've been shooting spinners more consistent since-simply just because I've been sticking to shooting it for some time. Anyways, it's pure joy looking and shooting with it.

What do you folks think about the Monkey King?

webwxgetmsgimg (4).jpg webwxgetmsgimg.jpg webwxgetmsgimg (2).jpg webwxgetmsgimg (2).jpg webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
A very nicely designed and solidly made slingshot you have there.

I have one of a similar design sold by GZK as the "Shock" (photo attached), and yes, they are a pleasure to look at and to shoot accurately with, particularly with the help of the included fiber optic aiming sights.

Looking at what is on offer in this range at taobao, I noticed that they come in various quality standards and different fork widths (40 to 55 mm). Some of them are actually quite expensive, but are extremely well finished too. The titanium alloy versions are top notch.

A good purchase indeed.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A very nicely designed and solidly made slingshot you have there.

I have one of a similar design sold by GZK as the "Shock" (photo attached), and yes, they are a pleasure to look at and to shoot accurately with, particularly with the help of the included fiber optic aiming sights.

Looking at what is on offer in this range at taobao, I noticed that they come in various quality standards and different fork widths (40 to 55 mm). Some of them are actually quite expensive, but are extremely well finished too. The titanium alloy versions are top notch.

A good purchase indeed.
Shock is a legit slingshot in the market as well. The original manufacturer of shock is known to be one of the best in quality control as well. I have a stainless steel rip-off copy of Shock, it shoots well but its handle isn't as sophisticated as the Monkey King. And yes titanium alloy is a common material used for most quality slingshots in China. The alu finishes never disappoint.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The most advanced one has a adjustable tip. you can adjust the distance between the forktip. Thus you dont need to change you anchor point for shooting target at same height but different distance, just adjust the width of your fork. It is mainly designed for competition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts