Slingshots Forum banner

The Most Beautiful Chinese Slingshot I Have Ever Purchased

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  wll 
#1 ·
Got a couple of these in the mail today, I thought the box was rather heavy for a a couple of Chinese slings ------ Well they came in a very nice plastic box, with the items used to dress it up and the sling was the most beautiful polished stainless I have ever seen. I quickly ordered a few more.

I don't know how I'm going to dress it up, my usual paracord wrap does not seem right on this, but it may add to the holding, I don't know ?

The picture does not do it justice.

Beautiful%20Slingshot%20sm.png

wll

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Here she is in all her shiny glory, the polishing is just beautiful. The second pic shows the slight taper of the eye to keep the tubes in position (very nice). The last pic is how she looks getting ready to go in the field, all taped up and rubber tube protectors on her forks.

She has a set of 1842 Ultra Pseudos on her and she just bottoms out at the end of my draw ... the active is just a smidgen over 6" giving me a elongation factor of 530% ... this should be nice. The only thing I may do is change the pouch out to a slightly less wide unit but made for 3/8" ball as that is what this slingshot will be for.

Yes, the beautiful slingshot is now in ugly duckling clothing;- )

17%201%20sm.png

17%203%20sm.png

174%20Blk%20sm.png

wll

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.