Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently received my new Bunnybuster rotating fork slingshot. This is quite a slingshot. You load, draw it back and let fly: no thinking and I needed something that required no thinking. I was getting numerous fork hits and had to really think and concentrate before shooting to make sure I didn't get a fork hit. Well, with this slingshot all that has been eliminated. Good power too. This is a great hunting slingshot where you might have to shoot real quick. So, with this slingshot and a couple wide fork slingshots that Smitty sent me, I can shoot for fun or hunting and then work on my form with my other slingshots. Maybe by the time I get to the slingshot gathering in PA (if I'm able to make it) I'll be able to shoot without hearing guffaws and hardy har hars from the other shooters.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
You know Sarge, with everything I've been through to be able to shoot slingshots I wouldn't laugh at anyone, I might laugh with them.

·
Registered
286 Posts
You know Sarge, with everything I've been through to be able to shoot slingshots I wouldn't laugh at anyone, I might laugh with them.
Sarge, if I ever guffaw -- it's ONLY because I am guffawing WITH them! Trust me on this one!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was out shooting it again this evening. It sure is a nice shooting slingshot and I was able to get good accuracy too, which is really saying something considering I feel good when I can hit the light pole with a normal slingshot. I have to confess that I am getting better with the regular slingshots. Practice has helped.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Naw Thwup, it's my own light pole. It's about to fall over anyway and the light on it don't work anymore.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Greetings from Los Angeles, Rod Paradise!

bunnybuster is a member here. Just send him an email and he'll get back to you.

Post #17 in this thread has his contact email address. That thread also has further info on this model of Bunnybuster.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Its funny because i think i'm surely not an advanced shooter. I hit the can from 6 m but i never had problems with forkhits.

I realy recommend flipstyle-shooting.

Friedrich

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
Ive been thing alot bout fork hits. There not much of a problem for me but I do get my share of them so i been working on a new desine dont know if its been tryed befor or not. I dont want to post any pictures yet as i dont have a frame desine of my own so right now im using a copy of flatband's ergo. Ive only had time for a few shots but should get out soon to try to get fork hits to see how it works.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Any time I get a fork hit (may be a blessing in disguise) it's because I tried something different in my shooting form.. I might be trying to work on something or try something differently and crrraaannnnkkk.. It's only happened a half dozen times but I got my BB twice so it bummed me. I'm sticking with consistency is good and don't get to drastic in changing stuff...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've seen that many people have several fork hits. I just started shooting 2 months ago, I've barely experienced anything of the sort, and I've been shooting a homemade treefork with a pretty tight fork. Now that I've said that, I probably won't be able to shoot straight tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts