Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a multiple year hiatus, I've come back! I'm in treatment right now, for bipolar disorder, and I will be for the next ten months, but im planning on bringing my frameless rig to my next treatment center. Anyway, i just wanted to tell y'all I'm gonna be back! I'm not even sure if anyone here remembers me.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
I remembered you.

I also have 2 very fine pfs. I will be on briefly in the morning. pics and mote info then.

I am so happy to see from you.

I missed you, man.

Take care.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
I have a memory that swirls stuff together occasionally.

Was it Henry the Hermit that settled us down when ere'body was 'like yeah, you can do pana darts'. And Mojave Mo was like 'that's how you get Flop Hand. Do y'all want Flop Hand.'?

But I have been shooting 2 amazing pfs you made and sent to me. And every time I was very much hoping you would get back on here and doing well.

I am getting ready for a 3-7 days sabbatical of sorts. It includes a backpack, slingshots, fishing gear and very little food.

But I need these periodically to 'get my mind right' as a wise teacher once told me many, many times.

I need solitude on the seasons.This season I just happen to have a bit more time to bask in it.

Attachments

·
Neophyte
2,000 Posts
Hey man glad you are back! Mental illness of any sort can be interesting to deal with, I have been dealing with it since 1995.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
For sure we remember you young buck, glad to hear you're back and taking your health seriously, prayers your way and happy blasting! Good to have another frameless guy back on deck :)

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts