Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Guy!!!! 🤣

Can’t get a dang thing made with this dude going nuts over my paracord. He’s got claws too. He ran off with my Sharpie the other day too..
The fact that he’s cute is his only protection Lolol
I was laughing so hard when I was watching the Torque paracord wrap video and about 3/4 of the way through his cat grabs the tag ends. I was like, “I know your pain, man. I know your pain. 😂” I know a lot of people don’t like cats soooo just pretend that’s a dog or a raccoon or whatever in there 😆

·
Registered
617 Posts
I was a dog man with my beloved friend of 15 years.
Got lucky with a bird who thought he was part human, cried for days on his passing.
Now my wife has tamed wild cat to be with us, never ever thought would, could love a cat, was so wrong!
So when I die, having prayed often for these special beings to be with me the afterlife will be just fine.
Dog, bird, cat.....sure
hope I can talk to them and vice versa, I gotta believe.
I often deal with kite lines, the cat has a great time of it!
ukj

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was a dog man with my beloved friend of 15 years.
Got lucky with a bird who thought he was part human, cried for days on his passing.
Now my wife has tamed wild cat to be with us, never ever thought would, could love a cat, was so wrong!
So when I die, having prayed often for these special beings to be with me the afterlife will be just fine.
Dog, bird, cat.....sure
hope I can talk to them and vice versa, I gotta believe.
I often deal with kite lines, the cat has a great time of it!
ukj
I’d definitely have to agree with everything you just said there ukj. Sorry too, I didn’t mean to turn this into a cat pic post, I don’t wanna turn this into Facebook lol. I just realized how obnoxious but funny it is when I’m trying to make lanyards.

·
Neophyte
2,138 Posts
Cute cat, luckily the one allowed in my work space is too lazy to bother the cordage lol. My special friend was a pitty named Chloe that was in my life for 12 years, too short of a time, but she was there when I needed her the most :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 13 year old Manx mix black female. Her name is Baby Girl, aka Troublemaker (she earned that nickname!😂). To this day she still loves to attack my shoelaces when I take my shoes off at night, attacks guitar & ukulele strings when I change them (got long lasting strings lol) and loves to attack any string I work with whether it is paracord or cross stitch. Oh yeah, she loves confusing my poor pup (7 year old Blue Heeler, Buddy) every chance she gets.

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
The gray cat that I showed is named Stormy. His brother is named Sand.
You know what they say,,, that cats have three names:
1. The formal name
2. The name you start calling them because of whatever they keep doing
3. The cat's own secret name in cat language. You will never know that name.

Except that I found out the real name once.

Had a cat named Garfield (because he looked exactly like Garfield). Called him Garry (among other things). Was quite a bastard. Tried to kill me in my sleep more than once. Woke up with him sitting on my mouth and nose, trying to choke me to death. Also liked messing with computer keyboards.

Anyway... left him alone for a bit with the computer on... was writing something. Came back with the word IKOJELLO typed after what I had written. After apparently walking over the keyboard he was sitting away from the computer waiting to see my reaction.

So I am guessing he typed his name ... Iko-Jello.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You know what they say,,, that cats have three names:
1. The formal name
2. The name you start calling them because of whatever they keep doing
3. The cat's own secret name in cat language. You will never know that name.

Except that I found out the real name once.

Had a cat named Garfield (because he looked exactly like Garfield). Called him Garry (among other things). Was quite a bastard. Tried to kill me in my sleep more than once. Woke up with him sitting on my mouth and nose, trying to choke me to death. Also liked messing with computer keyboards.

Anyway... left him alone for a bit with the computer on... was writing something. Came back with the word IKOJELLO typed after what I had written. After apparently walking over the keyboard he was sitting away from the computer waiting to see my reaction.

So I am guessing he typed his name ... Iko-Jello.
😆

·
Registered
945 Posts
This Guy!!!! 🤣
View attachment 351494

Can’t get a dang thing made with this dude going nuts over my paracord. He’s got claws too. He ran off with my Sharpie the other day too..
The fact that he’s cute is his only protection Lolol
I was laughing so hard when I was watching the Torque paracord wrap video and about 3/4 of the way through his cat grabs the tag ends. I was like, “I know your pain, man. I know your pain. 😂” I know a lot of people don’t like cats soooo just pretend that’s a dog or a raccoon or whatever in there 😆
Russian Blue Beautiful

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.