1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,687 Posts
BONITO PANA!!!!! Flatband

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
i like them, but can you show us how to make them?
  • Take your handle material and cut / sand / route grooves in the side
  • Bend your frame to size, Usually helps to have something to bend it around, something a bit smaller than what you use for the handle
  • Insert handle into frame
  • Attach bands
  • Have fun
[/quote]
yup very easy.

Alf? do you ever sleep, muy guapo y fuerte no tu! tu hondas! jajajajajajaajjajajajjajaj

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
i made a slingshot similar to that last year, i dont know where it went, im guessing it got up and walked away on its own.
only difference was that i used an old wooden broom handle as the middle and wrapped it in black electrical tape . i didnt have paracord at the time or i wouldve used that instead. this is another great example of how simple it is to make a slingshot. the greatest slingshot building tool one can have is a brain .

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I like that a lot... I've got some heavy duty steel handles from some old rubber type concrete/masonary mixing buckets that will work perfect for something like this. The wire handles are about 3/16 - 1/4" and the ends are already bent over... perfect for a flat band attachment thing.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
i made a slingshot similar to that last year, i dont know where it went, im guessing it got up and walked away on its own.
only difference was that i used an old wooden broom handle as the middle and wrapped it in black electrical tape . i didnt have paracord at the time or i wouldve used that instead. this is another great example of how simple it is to make a slingshot. the greatest slingshot building tool one can have is a brain .
you got that right

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
  • Bend your frame to size, Usually helps to have something to bend it around, something a bit smaller than what you use for the handle
  • Attach bands
  • Have fun
[/quote]

Thank you very much sir for the help, the explanation was perfect.

Cheers .... Alf

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
  • Attach bands
  • Have fun
[/quote]
yup very easy.

Alf? do you ever sleep, muy guapo y fuerte no tu! tu hondas! jajajajajajaajjajajajjajaj
[/quote]

Dormir ? para mi es una obligacion , ja ,ja .

Thank you very much for your comment friend

Abrazote .... Alf

1 - 20 of 28 Posts