Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Read Only
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bin dragging my feet on this one for awhile now . I finally got at it other night but we have bin locked down can’t buy anything but food and I am in desperate need of work boots and 220 grit and 320 grit paper . That said I could not pull off the job I had hoped but it’s shoot able. Also it’s just going to get scratched up away with use . What you guys think

· Read Only
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Ray Rowden
3,284 Posts
That shined up nicely. Looks top notch.
Back story: Pocket Predator did sell these aluminum Secret Agent frames for several years. They are now focused on builds in G10 with the CNC equipment in their own shop. Contracting out work to water-jet cutters seems to be off the table for now.
BUT - after this forum's last Altoid Box Slingshot build, Pocket Predator donated back stock, and every forum member who submitted an entry received one of these in the mail. I love shooting mine, and I'd much rather do that than polish that aluminum.
Even if the results are as great at this!

· Read Only
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That shined up nicely. Looks top notch.
Back story: Pocket Predator did sell these aluminum Secret Agent frames for several years. They are now focused on builds in G10 with the CNC equipment in their own shop. Contracting out work to water-jet cutters seems to be off the table for now.
BUT - after this forum's last Altoid Box Slingshot build, Pocket Predator donated back stock, and every forum member who submitted an entry received one of these in the mail. I love shooting mine, and I'd much rather do that than polish that aluminum.
Even if the results are as great at this!
Thanks Ray for the reply you explain it better than I ever could :cool: . But was not to bad I ran it around the splindle sander got all the big problems dealt with than the sanding haha . Should be a sweet shooter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.