Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 500 k milestone was reached at the 6th of March, 2010, just 13 months after the first slingshot video was uploaded, and only three months after 250,000 views had been recorded.

1,376 subscribers by now! The Slingshot Channel is proud. Thanks to all subscribers, supporters and viewers - it's a wonderful little success.

Regards, Jörg

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
Great job Joerg and continued success in the future too!!!!!! SLINGSHOTS ROCK:) Flatband

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Way to go Joerg ! I'd sure like to see some more of those total destruction videos like you've made in the past. Especially the slow motion playback. You are a lot of fun to watch!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree, you have one of my most entertaining channels. My son-in-law and I were watching one of your vids yesterday and he got a kick out of your recovery from your release when you turn to face the camera. It's done the same way every time and it's awesome. You have made the slingshot a tough guy item. Where Dirty Harry has the .44 Magnum, you have the "W". Where Stolone punches holes in the bad guys, you punch holes in everything.......except the tree. That sucker's tough! I hope to see many more vids. One request, I'm trying to emulate your stance, do you think you could give us a few head to toe motion shots? I would apprectiate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts