Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 years without vacations, we will leave tomorrow for three weeks on Fuerteventura...

I haven't had such a long recreational trip since I was a kid, and three weeks without slingshot making will be hard...

Anyway, I will be online, but no new videos before middle of August! Stay tuned anyway.

Jörg

·
~Pouch Maker~
15,472 Posts
How about, posting shooting pics from Fuerteventura or you can take slingbow to hunt some fish....

·
Banned
38 Posts
After 3 years without vacations, we will leave tomorrow for three weeks on Fuerteventura...

I haven't had such a long recreational trip since I was a kid, and three weeks without slingshot making will be hard...

Anyway, I will be online, but no new videos before middle of August! Stay tuned anyway.

Jörg
Cool! I hope you have a nice time! will you still do the slingshotchannel mythbusters?

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Have a well deserved break and don't forget to bring a pad and pen to sketch ideas!

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Have fun!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
You are going to pack at least one slingshot, aren't you?

Have a safe trip.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Enjoy yourselves......you deserve it!!!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I just completed the sale of the majority of the company I work for (as the CEO) to a publicly traded corporation. The process took over a year, and was utterly exhausting. Lawyers, auditors, the works.

For those who don't know about the corporate world, selling a company to a public corporation is one of the most challenging tasks there are, as these guys have to go through a boatload of things, called the "due dilligence". And then the contract itself is more than 500 pages thick.

Anyway, I suceeded at last, and so we will move by end of August to the headquarter of my new employer. So maybe one more video in my old, quite famous garden, then it will be the new garden (which is almost three times as large, and quite beautiful).

Now I am really ready for a looong vacation at the Costa Calma (hope that the name is justified). I will take one slingshot, a wooded one because of the weight, and a bit of spare rubber just in case. Stones will have to make do as ammo.

Jörg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts