Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,204 Posts
That guy in the white hat comes from a small village in the ,mountains of Thailand. I have a few videos of him. I said it before a few years ago, he may be the best out there. Awesome instinctive shooter. I have to find it but there was one video in particular that totally floored me. They had him on the back of a motorbike with his slingshot and they set up cans on posts on the side of the main road. He was supposed to knock them down while hanging off the back of the cycle and going around 45 miles and hour. He hit every can. In another shot he suddenly turned and fired at a guy smoking a cigarette and shot it right out of the guys mouth. The local kids were trying to get fruit from a tree,he started shooting the stems of the fruit off so they fall and not be damaged by the ammo he was using ( which I think were river stones. UNREAL. Nice find Peresh! Flatband

· Resigned
706 Posts
Seen this video I have it in my favorites on my YouTube account.. He's a Thai shooter the one in the white hat, he's a total bad ass instinctive shooter. Uses a natural with Thai native elastic he also usually uses stones for ammo.

Great to see it over and over again.. Love this video

Nico

· Philly
2,460 Posts
Looks like Dgui has a brother from another mother in Thiland

Philly

· Super Moderator
10,906 Posts
That guy in the white hat was astounding! I loved his slingshot ... VERY low forks, quite narrow too. Poor lad needs some orthodontic work ... looks like he could make a slingshot from his teeth!

Cheers ...... Charles

· Registered
1,867 Posts
Seen this video I have it in my favorites on my YouTube account.. He's a Thai shooter the one in the white hat, he's a total bad ass instinctive shooter. Uses a natural with Thai native elastic he also usually uses stones for ammo.

Great to see it over and over again.. Love this video

Nico
You have a youtube account Nico, will you let me know what it is?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.