Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As announced some time ago, I have added another format to The Slingshot Channel.

From now on, I will pick about ten different, interesting new stories from the forums, and present them in a video.

Every community needs a newspaper, and this is my small contribution.

If you think I have missed anything (I am sure that is the case), let me know. Also, if you feel that you have seen something that MUST BE in the next issue, send me a message.

Best regards from Germany (currently a loud, drunk country, thanks to soccer).

Jörg

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Watched the video and I like it !

·
Registered
740 Posts
It's a very good idea! But maybe you should report from your desk like in "verbietet die Sparten".

It would look more professional.

Friedrich

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Thanks so much for the spot on "The News" Joerg. I really appreciate it!!!
Great idea BTW!!!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Hallo JoergS

Creo que cualquier compañero del foro o con este pasatiempo de las resorteras se sentirá honrado en figurar en este comentario. pues si alguien goza de plena autoridad moral o digamos resortera pues eres tú. Gran idea.

Danke!

I believe that any companion of the forum or with this pastime of slinshots will feel honest in appearing in this commentary. then if somebody enjoys total moral authority or we say resortera because you are. Great idea.

Chepo

·
Registered
181 Posts
It would look more professional.
But I don't want to come over professional. At least not in my hobby. I am wearing suit+tie every day in my job, I have no need for it on the weekends.
[/quote]

JoergS,
You always make huge contributions to the sport/hobby; please don't change a thing!
I think it would be weird to see you in a pressed suit and at a desk talking about slingshots. Slingshots are supposed to be fun. You already do a great job with your personality and enthusiasm, so no need for any enhancements in wardrobe or sets.
Thanks again for reminding me of how fun slingshots are!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great idea! Keep this going, please! A new window for all highly skilled artisans and a real gift to anyone intersted.
Great guy and generous as well...Thanks Jörg.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
That's a great video. I am sure all mentioned will enjoy the publicity.

BTW, maybe a clip mic would help with the sound levels. Church bells and birdsong seem to drown out the voice.

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
Joerg
A very nice video.
Slingshots are gaining popularity around the world thanks to enthusiats like yourself.
There are some beautiful slingshots out there,including yours, and I think we are all striving to make a safer product by using laminates,steel,and casted forks.
A lot of R&D are going into these slingshots, and the beauty of them are beyond compare to the big manufacturers.
Thank you for exposing the smaller craftsmen of these fine pieces.
Sincerely;
Tom Nelson
aka. bunnybuster
T&D Bunny Buster Slingshots

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Wonderful Video Joerg , And as always ,your pleasant personality brings all the news thats fit to be news , to the front pages of the internet !

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
Now we have the "Slingshot News"! We are moving forward guys! Thanks Joerg!!! Flatband

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I miss them too, but he did go on vacation a bit ago.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vacation, move, now the IFA trade show in Berlin... also the views have been fairly low in comparison with the destructions and tutorials.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,460 Posts
Vacation, move, now the IFA trade show in Berlin... also the views have been fairly low in comparison with the destructions and tutorials.
You cant stop doing the slingshot news!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts