Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
The Slingshot Ring is a SureShot way shooting. I use the Point and Hit Method like you would a BB Gun or Pellet Gun, no aiming, if you can point at an object you wish to connect ammo to then you can hit it with The Slingshot Ring. Powered by 1845 Tubes and a regular type pouch ammo here is 5/16 steel ball. Can be shot either Soft as shown in this video or Full on Butterfly. FlatBands can also be attached which would make The Slingshot Ring very Powerful.

·
Registered
429 Posts
you keep cranking this stuff out, dgui. don't know how you do it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice shot dgui, I like bare back shooting and you just keep coming with all those new variations of this style. Your creativity seems to have no end
I agree with that point and shoot idea.The lower the fork the easier it is to aim and hit. At least it works for me that way.Did anybody else notice it,too?
And dgui what is your ring made of? Can you post some pics?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
As far as I can tell, Darrell you are the minimalist expert.

When the weather is better I will be more inclined to do videos. I would rather be a better shot. But that is what editing is for. Be patient.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Nice shot dgui, I like bare back shooting and you just keep coming with all those new variations of this style. Your creativity seems to have no end
I agree with that point and shoot idea.The lower the fork the easier it is to aim and hit. At least it works for me that way.Did anybody else notice it,too?
For some unknown reason I am no longer able to post pictures but here is a video you may find informative enough.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ring sling looks like it would be perfect for setting a World Record for the most hits in a minute on soda cans in a minute... I made one of similar concept a while ago, but didn't use it much.... So go for it Man!
Hey Bill, I just may spend a little time with this one. One of us in the forum is bound to set a record at least of some sort. By the way is there any prize money connected with setting a worlds record. If so, that would be a very good motivator to get started.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey JAX something went wrong with the video posting but it is ok now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.