Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,102 Posts
Great job Bill! Finally got one out west! Good on you! The more the better! Say hello to everyone for me!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tag

·
Super Moderator
7,102 Posts
I was just thinking, I haven't heard much from Lee Silva. Hope he shows up at that shoot. You people will have a blast with him! He brings it. Great shooting,tremendous outgoing personality, and enough energy to light up a big city. Have a great time guys!

Reactions: Tag and Firefly

·
Registered
532 Posts
Great job Bill! Finally got one out west! Good on you! The more the better! Say hello to everyone for me!!!!!!!
Thanks Amigo Will Do!

now I'm definitely going to have to pick up some of your albatross bands. To get my butterfly game back it's like every other guy that's going seems shoot that style haha

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,102 Posts
Speaking of Butterfly, You have got to see Lee shoot Butterfly. He shoots full Fly and is amazingly fast. He lifts, draws and releases in seconds-no waiting, no hesitation, no aiming - and he is accurate too! I'm a big fan of him.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Got this on the Google map folks!!

I've been out of sorts with knee surgery but I hope to send some goodies for a prize table....

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
7,735 Posts
about a 6 1/2 hour trip. soooooooooo tempted. (we'll see)

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.